Last Updated: [Insert Date]
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our Website.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed.
5. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
6. Third-Party Cookies
8. Contact Us
For any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at: